Allure Entertainment Bookings Open for August

js

Hi.

I was surprised to see (unless I missed it and then I am sure someone will let me know LOL) that Entertainment for the Allure for my week in August opened up. I was able to book all my shows today for our family of 19! YEY :)

Happy planning!

I noticed that too and was surprised!

I found out about it opening on FB and people were reporting booking through September.

So happy I was able to get our family of 19 done for what we wanted.

Book the aqua show very early in the cruise, so you have an opportunity to see it (if it cancels). Rough water will cause cancellation and rescheduling.

Thank you. I have listened to you and the many others that have reported to do the same thing and booked it on the first evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our September Oasis cruise became available as well! I got a couple scheduled but struggled with one. I tried logging out and back in but now it’s just not working at all :/ Not a huge fan of the website “upgrade” I think I booked the aqua show for the last night available. Am I going to regret that?? We are traveling with younger kids so the 7:30 times were so much better for us and this was the only way I could get it all to coordinate.

Our September Oasis cruise became available as well! I got a couple scheduled but struggled with one. I tried logging out and back in but now it’s just not working at all :/ Not a huge fan of the website “upgrade” I think I booked the aqua show for the last night available. Am I going to regret that?? We are traveling with younger kids so the 7:30 times were so much better for us and this was the only way I could get it all to coordinate.

Only if the unpredictable weather creates a problem.

Thanks for the heads up .

I booked all of my shows last night for my Allure sailing in Sept .

Did it a couple of times to get what I wanted .

If you don't like what you get for dates and times , just delete and do it again .

Hope they are still there today .

My last Oasis cruise , everything was deleted by rccl . Luckily I printed a copy and emailed them and they

helped me out and replaced my picks .

I only care about the comedy show anyway , don't much care if I don't get the rest .

It's football season anyway , so I will have somewhat of a distraction for a few days .