MSC Seaside Deluxe Drink Package - Food question

smeesme

Hello,

Another silly question but everyone here is so nice in answering!

We have the Deluxe drink package for our cruise in August. Can we use it for the food in our minibar? Also, what about the snacks/pastries that are sold in some of the coffee locations?

Thank you!

Edited by smeesme
Accidentally posted before finishing

Hello,

Another silly question but everyone here is so nice in answering!

We have the Deluxe drink package for our cruise in August. Can we use it for the food in our minibar? Also, what about the snacks/pastries that are sold in some of the coffee locations?

Thank you!

I had the deluxe package a few weeks ago. It includes everything in the cabin mini bar. Snacks were cans of mixed nuts, cans of cashews,

cans of chocolate covered peanuts, and a can of pringles. Water, soda, liquor shots, beer, and juice. All the (drink) items at Venchi are included and it is simply an awesome delicious venue. All of the items at the gelato stations are included but I'm not sure about the crepes. It is worth the money to get the deluxe. Having the ability to empty the mini bar and take the snacks and water with you on port days or excursions is great. It was wonderful having to small kids with us. The cabin steward knew we had the deluxe drink package and would even leave buckets of beers on top the fridge for me as well. Best drink package of any cruise line I've been on.

Interested to know as just upgraded to the deluxe package for 60$ for our 10 night cruise and looking forward to any extra benefits

Sent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app

Is this true? We have the Drinks on Us promo and are thinking of upgrading. I was under the impression the upgrade was in the neighborhood of $26ish per person per day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app