Promotion

In the UK this promotion is usually out by now for Southampton sailings so I'm not sure.

I'm wondering if they are doing things differently this year as the current UK promotion is offering quite a lot of on board credit and prices appear quite competitive with the current buy one get one half price thing they are offering.

If it is offered later in the summer expect prices to increase to reflect the 'free' package.

(apologies if you were not specifically referring to the UK)

No promotion/sale at all being offered in the UK at the moment :o

Must be the first time ever one has ended and another hasn't started.......

The new UK promotion will start 8th May. On selected sailings for 2018 and 2019

It will be the free drinks package for the first 2 guests in a cabin, with 3rd/4th offered refreshment packages.

Sailings from the UK will also include free gratuities and on selected sailings there will be free WIFI.

Prices however have rocketed-nothing is free is it!!! Will be interesting to see if the prices change on the 8th too

It will be the free drinks package for the first 2 guests in a cabin, with 3rd/4th offered refreshment packages.

Sailings from the UK will also include free gratuities and on selected sailings there will be free WIFI.

Prices however have rocketed-nothing is free is it!!! Will be interesting to see if the prices change on the 8th too

Thanks gooners, very interesting.

As you say prices have rocketed massively, people will be paying for the ‘free’ drinks packages.

As long as buyer and seller are happy I guess all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You were right gooners, May 8th and the 'free' drinks package promotion.

Have you seen the prices though!!!!

14 days on Independence around the Med is just short of £10,000.00 for 2 adults and 2 children in August in an inside.

£14,000.00 for a balcony.

£21,000.00 for a Junior Suite, I mean seriously have any of our American friends ever paid just over $28k for 14 nights in a junior suite.

Must not forget the 'free' drinks package though :D:D:D