What's your favorite bar?

I think the sampler was 4 minis for $18 or $19. You could choose from around 8 options (nothing customized). This is not included in Cheers.
So, the way around this is for person A to order two varieties and person B orders two other varieties, each 5 minutes apart. This way, two people can partake and it will only cost you 2 drinks each from your Cheers allotment instead of paying 18 or 19 plus tip.

Many people like to stick with the frozen drinks like a Miami Vice or a Mudslide or other sometimes pre-made drinks from the Pool side bars. Others like to broaden their horizons and enjoy a crafted cocktail put together by mixologists using fresh ingredients and fresh fruit. I believe that when this thread is complete, you'll see you're in the minority concerning the Alchemy Bar and hopefully you'll give it another try on a future Carnival cruise. Otherwise, enjoy your tried and true.

Some people like to broaden their horizons, expecting a crafted cocktail etc but then are disappointed because their ship's Alchemy doesn't live up to the hype. I've seen several (probably still in the minority though) other posters express dissatisfaction with Alchemy too.

I'll probably still try Alchemy again on our next cruise (unless the same server is there) and hope for a better experience. Either way, I won't go thirsty:')

So, the way around this is for person A to order two varieties and person B orders two other varieties, each 5 minutes apart. This way, two people can partake and it will only cost you 2 drinks each from your Cheers allotment instead of paying 18 or 19 plus tip.

This works if person A and B both want to try the same drinks and are willing to share a glass;) I pointed it out just to inform, since several people on my last cruise were not aware of the limitations of Cheers. I don't care if anyone gets Cheers or not, just trying to educate.

Alchemy by far. Best bartenders. Best drinks.

They were tied for the worst bartender and second worst for drinks (not counting the cheap sparkling wine we won:')) on our last cruise:(. I'm hoping it will be better next time because other's experiences make it sound like something I'd really enjoy.

They were tied for the worst bartender and second worst for drinks (not counting the cheap sparkling wine we won:')) on our last cruise:(. I'm hoping it will be better next time because other's experiences make it sound like something I'd really enjoy.
The Alchemy Bar, along with the short lived Molecular Bar on Celebrity were our two favorite bars to imbibe in on our many cruises.