Horizon Vista or Breeze

I wouldn't really focus on the ship in this case. They are all "new" compared to the rest of the fleet. The Vista/Horizon will have like the "Skyride" or the "Imax" theatre, but that's not enough to pick one ship over the other. They are both practically the same ship, just the Vista/Horizon is larger and more crowded.

The "premium" to go on the Horizon or the Vista is not worth it. You will have fun on either cruise. Just pick an itineary you will enjoy the most.

Just got off B2B on the Breeze last week and also sailed on it 2 years ago. Love the Breeze. Was on the Vista last year. I personally like the Breeze by a very thin margin, but can’t go wrong with either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Trying to decide between these 3 ships for our next cruise. Pros and cons of each? We want to sail on a new(er) ship with a good Serenity deck. Good bars and a fun time. We are an older couple, no kids.

whats your sailing history.

For me- I would be picking the breeze. Long time cruiser and am not a fan of the Vista. They took out a lot of free area and made it paid areas. THe show lounge and comedy club are jokes-- the seating is horrible. the site lines are terrible. For those reasons i could not try the horizon and booked us on the magic.

whats your sailing history.

For me- I would be picking the breeze. Long time cruiser and am not a fan of the Vista. They took out a lot of free area and made it paid areas. THe show lounge and comedy club are jokes-- the seating is horrible. the site lines are terrible. For those reasons i could not try the horizon and booked us on the magic.

Scratching my head thinking of what “free” area they made a puddle area other than Havana

Not factoring in the itinerary I would pick the Breeze hands down. Vista was a huge disappointment. You don't have to look far to find tons of negative reviews on Vista. Good luck, happy cruising!

Scratching my head thinking of what “free” area they made a puddle area other than Havana

Agree.... She is definitely not correct. Regardless the Havana pool area is open to everyone after 7pm Havana lounge open to everyone all day!!

If you are able to get a Havana room, I’d say Vista or Horizon. If not, I’d choose Breeze. I’ve been on the Vista and Breeze, and the only thing that’s better on the Vista is the Havana area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk