Continued Problems with Online Check In

Wondering if you all are continuing to experience problems with online check in? We're about 70 days from sailing and I'm still unable to request an Arrival Appointment Time.

I've tried it all. Using different browsers, exiting and logging off, not logging in and just using the online check in tab. I'm pretty sure it's not user error! :D:D

I've called RC and was told not to worry, as we've got plenty of time. I also took someone's suggestion from a different thread to select Consecutive Cruiser to move past that glitch.

We just got the email saying we can print our SetSail Pass. Obviously, we don't need to set an Arrival Appointment Time for that to be complete??

Just wondering what other's are experiencing!

Thanks!

I would not worry about that, if all the data in the check is correct, and I can print my SailPass, with that is enough. I always arrive at the pier between 11 and 11:30 and have never had any setbacks. When you print the SailPass there is a suggested hour for arriving.

Bon Voyage

We're sailing June 23 on our first RC cruise and have Priority boarding as a perk from our TA. We got an email within the past week about our boarding time.

Several people have reported getting priority boarding from their TA, but have never reported how this was actually effected. If you don't mind, please report back on how this actually works.

Once you arrive at the pier, please proceed to the line marked 'Crown and Anchor Society® Members' and show this voucher to one of our pier agents. After checking in, you will board as per normal boarding procedures. These are the directions. It sounds to me like a line any past passengers would get to stand in