Music on the Glory?

ABQrobin

We leave in just over a week for the Glory eastern caribbean. I am really hoping there are some good musical entertainment onboard. Particularly - a good latin band? Our last couple of cruises we fell in love with the latin groups on the ship, and just couldn't get enough of them. One actually was from Dominican Replublic, and they were so great I wanted to get a CD from them but didn't even think to ask about it while on the ship.

thanks...

Ivory lounge on deck 4 had the Latin band and dance floor humming on the Glory 4/21 -4/28 sailing. I saw them on my way to late seating in the aft MDR, but check the fun times for your sailing music activities.

Thanks.

The latin band on the Breeze played at various places all week and the same group of about 50 people followed them, to dance every night. By the end of the week it was the hot place on the ship, with literally hundreds of people watching and/or dancing. They were really good. Looking forward something like that on the Glory!

We leave in just over a week for the Glory eastern caribbean. I am really hoping there are some good musical entertainment onboard. Particularly - a good latin band? Our last couple of cruises we fell in love with the latin groups on the ship, and just couldn't get enough of them. One actually was from Dominican Replublic, and they were so great I wanted to get a CD from them but didn't even think to ask about it while on the ship.

thanks...

Just off Glory last week. Joanne in the Cinn-A-Bar (piano bar) was AWESOME!!!

In my opinion, she is one of Carnival's top entertainers and should NOT be missed.

• 4 weeks later...
Just off Glory last week. Joanne in the Cinn-A-Bar (piano bar) was AWESOME!!!

In my opinion, she is one of Carnival's top entertainers and should NOT be missed.

Just got off Glory this morning, and the piano bar is now a guy named Pete.