Carnival gift cards at Kroger

Thanks. Just loaded onto my card and will use this weekend to pick one up. I have a cruise next week and I had been thinking of getting one to use toward my on board account.

Thanks for sharing! I just downloaded it. Mine said you have to buy $100 Carnival gift card to get the $10 off.

The smallest denomination they come in at Kroger's is $100. We just bought one last week and they come in $100-$500 denomination.

I will download the coupon and go buy another one.

Thanks! We love Kroger so we will definitely pick one up! We already paid for our cruise, excursion, and cheers. Any way we can apply this to our account on board for pictures, merchandise, spa, etc we buy onboard? If so how do we do it if our account is set up with DH debit card? Thanks for the tip/help!

Thanks! We love Kroger so we will definitely pick one up! We already paid for our cruise, excursion, and cheers. Any way we can apply this to our account on board for pictures, merchandise, spa, etc we buy onboard? If so how do we do it if our account is set up with DH debit card? Thanks for the tip/help!

Yes, you can use them as On board credit. Load them to your on-board account at Guest services or a kiosk.

Remember if you have a Chase Freedom Card, grocery stores are 5% off this quarter, so make sure you have activated the bonus cash back.

Also, if you’re shopping tonight, make sure you have the 4X fuel points for gift cards downloaded to your Kroger card - today (May 2) is the last day for that promotion.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS