Tauck -Seine plus Versailles, Paris, London 5/19/18-6/01/18 LIVE

HBCcruiser

HB - Can't show my wife your airplane photo's - we are always in steerage :')

Enjoy your flight and can't wait to follow along!

So worth it though! Lie flat beds. We purchased flights through Tauck which were much cheaper! 1e49588b43bdde8eaf21dfd7ff2819bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for posting a live thread! We booked on Scenic for next August but finding information isn’t easy so I appreciate you doing this. I chose Scenic over Tauck only because I have some mobility issues and Tauck was quite honest in their policies.

Thank you for posting a live thread! We booked on Scenic for next August but finding information isn’t easy so I appreciate you doing this. I chose Scenic over Tauck only because I have some mobility issues and Tauck was quite honest in their policies.

Thanks! Yes, my mom was a little worried because she moves a “little slower” these days. I’ll let you know how it goes.

We had an absolutely FABULOUS dinner at Gordon Ramsay’s! Even got to meet the chef. We both had the 5-course meal with wine pairings and I have to say this was the best pairing meal I’ve ever had! The flavor combination was outstanding! I highly recommend this place if you visit Versailles!96b7184cda401a498ee85a987ca8ae69.jpga4547d2e71915f157164266b0f761efe.jpg405b1f786a95709b3ae8938d28cbe99a.jpg

Sorry I ate one of the tasty tidbits!

Great job staying up until bedtime Europe time, after that long flight. I think you will sleep very well after that great meal, and all the wine. We didn't go to that restaurant when we were there, so thanks for showing us what we missed. Looking forward to Versailles pix tomorrow!

My alarm woke me up at 6:30. We both slept very well! I think I’m officially on Paris time! Breakfast is included in the hotel package. They had a great buffet! We were both still full from last night’s dinner, but food and coffee were good!

Sent from my iPad using Forums