Question about spa passes/bids for upgrades

sakura3

Does anyone know if you pre purchase spa passes and then bid for an upgrade/win that bid that includes spa acess (spa mini suite or the spa haven), do you get refunded for the passes you already purchased?

Does anyone know if you pre purchase spa passes and then bid for an upgrade/win that bid that includes spa acess (spa mini suite or the spa haven), do you get refunded for the passes you already purchased?

Read something about this last week on another thread. The poster was able to go into their reservation and cancel the pre-purchased spa passes.

You can call NCL and cancel your purchase as long as you do it prior to sailing. If you don't do it until you get on board you may not be able to cancel the purchase.

This happened to me, we had SPA passes purchased for our MiniSuite, than we got a bid accepted for a Haven SPA suite. I was able to get a refund for the passes already purchased since this room type includes SPA already. No Problem at all.

• 1 month later...
This happened to me, we had SPA passes purchased for our MiniSuite, than we got a bid accepted for a Haven SPA suite. I was able to get a refund for the passes already purchased since this room type includes SPA already. No Problem at all.

That's the same thing I was hoping for, bidding on a Haven Spa suite for Escape in Aug . Did you find that the Spa package was worth it since the Haven has their own sauna. My husband likes the steam rooms more so he's pushing for the Thermal Spa package.

That's the same thing I was hoping for, bidding on a Haven Spa suite for Escape in Aug . Did you find that the Spa package was worth it since the Haven has their own sauna. My husband likes the steam rooms more so he's pushing for the Thermal Spa package.

They are different but what exactly are you looking for? The spa has several different things whether you want hot or cold or pool. Haven does have a sauna - rather lounge and never used. Are you already in Haven?

They are different but what exactly are you looking for? The spa has several different things whether you want hot or cold or pool. Haven does have a sauna - rather lounge and never used. Are you already in Haven?

No, I'm not in the Haven yet ;p fingers crossed hoping I get lucky and win a bid. I have bids on 3 different Haven suites, one being the Spa. That's the one I want since it has the tub and the package. If I don't get it, I'll just by the package by itself.

Meant to say the Haven sauna is "large" not "lounge" on Escape.

If you are bidding, I'd book the spa ahead of time and if you get Haven and want to cancel, then cancel.

Good luck on the bid process.

No, I'm not in the Haven yet ;p fingers crossed hoping I get lucky and win a bid. I have bids on 3 different Haven suites, one being the Spa. That's the one I want since it has the tub and the package. If I don't get it, I'll just by the package by itself.

The thermal spa package CAN sell out, so may be best to book now and then cancel if you win the spa bid. We just got upgraded to a spa haven suite and had already pre-purchased the thermal suite, called yesterday and cancelled the passes :-)

The thermal spa package CAN sell out, so may be best to book now and then cancel if you win the spa bid. We just got upgraded to a spa haven suite and had already pre-purchased the thermal suite, called yesterday and cancelled the passes :-)

Congratulations! Super jealous;) Yeah I think that's a good idea to get them now. I was nervous that I would not get the spa privileges if I got the upgrade. I know with the other Haven suites you don't get the perks like the wifi etc just whatever perks you came with. If you don't mind me asking, what did you bid and where/when are you sailing?

Congratulations! Super jealous;) Yeah I think that's a good idea to get them now. I was nervous that I would not get the spa privileges if I got the upgrade. I know with the other Haven suites you don't get the perks like the wifi etc just whatever perks you came with. If you don't mind me asking, what did you bid and where/when are you sailing?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56391906&postcount=4966