AOS Adventure Ocean???

This will be our first time taking our grandchildren on a cruise-Adventure of the Seas on June 29 out of Port Liberty.

Does the kids club have activities on port days? If so, do the parents have to remain on board? It will be their first time on a cruise ship and they may prefer to enjoy ship activities rather than "tour". Any information is welcome. Thank you.

Parents do not have to remain onboard when children are in Adventure Ocean.
This is crazy to me. Idk, my friends dub me "Nervous Nelly", but I can't imagine leaving my kids on board a cruise ship and going to check out a port. My mind is always going to "what if..." Do a lot of people do this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

This is crazy to me. Idk, my friends dub me "Nervous Nelly", but I can't imagine leaving my kids on board a cruise ship and going to check out a port. My mind is always going to "what if..." Do a lot of people do this?

Absolutely...Yes...They do....Do your children go to preschool or school or an occasional day camp....not much different.

The staff onboard are "professionals" !!!

Absolutely...Yes...They do....Do your children go to preschool or school or an occasional day camp....not much different.

The staff onboard are "professionals" !!!

They are school age, I just would not be comfortable leaving them on board. Not so much because of the staff, but more of the what if we for some reason don't make it back to the ship. Just how my mind works. To me, it would never be an option because I am a cautious person. Nothing against any parent that does. We just wouldn't.

They are school age, I just would not be comfortable leaving them on board. Not so much because of the staff, but more of the what if we for some reason don't make it back to the ship. Just how my mind works. To me, it would never be an option because I am a cautious person. Nothing against any parent that does. We just wouldn't.

The OP wanted to know if "they could" not if "you would" ;)