Is Bliss entertainment never going to be bookable pre-cruise

Maya1234

It seems like if this were a true computer glitch ( as I was originally told, it would have been fixed by now). But Bliss entertainment remains unbookable either online or by phone. The last time I called they told me to wait til I was onboard. This seems like it’s going to create problems with people having to move dining around.

I wonder why NCL has chosen to do this?

Clearly not a “choice”. They are simply not ready. They only recently committed (on their web site) to the second theater show.

We were recently on a one-off cruise in the Escape. We dutifully prebooking everything. When we got on the ship, 100% of the bookable shows changes nights or were cancelled.

We’re waiting for the first Alaska cruise to see when the show times are. And cancel and rebook all dining around shows.

My guess is that they are not sure of the days/times of the shows and instead of them allowing us to pre-book and then have to cancel causing people to be angry they are just not currently allowing the pre-book.

But this is only my guess. What do I know? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with all of the issues i had with the shows on the Escape for my cruise in about 7 days. I found Norwegian reservation system is very very horrible. They should really do something to improve it.

with all of the various ways to make reservations onboard the ship, i think that is the better way to do things going forward

• 2 weeks later...
Online entertainment booking now available for 6/16 cruise!

Since they have been available for telephone booking for a while, many of the shows on our cruise are sold out when I went to look online. We booked as soon as the telephone reservations were allowed.

Since they have been available for telephone booking for a while, many of the shows on our cruise are sold out when I went to look online. We booked as soon as the telephone reservations were allowed.

They aren’t sold out cause they only allow a certain percentage of advanced reservations. That being said, every show for every day was available for my cruise on 6/16.

They aren’t sold out cause they only allow a certain percentage of advanced reservations. That being said, every show for every day was available for my cruise on 6/16.

I looked online for our 6/23 and we could only book the 10:30 shows but my TA was able to get us 7:30 slots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I looked online for our 6/23 and we could only book the 10:30 shows but my TA was able to get us 7:30 slots.

Did you already have dining booked? Cause you can’t book a 7:00 or 7:30 show if you have dinner within a 2 hour window.

Did you already have dining booked? Cause you can’t book a 7:00 or 7:30 show if you have dinner within a 2 hour window.

Yes we had dinners booked as well. We get the earilest dinner times we can. They are 5:30 or 5:45. We had done the same thing last year on the Escape. Booked the easiest seating time and let our waiter know we had a 7:30 show. Always got done in time to drop the kids off at splash academy and be in out seats well before the show started.

Yes we had dinners booked as well. We get the earilest dinner times we can. They are 5:30 or 5:45. We had done the same thing last year on the Escape. Booked the easiest seating time and let our waiter know we had a 7:30 show. Always got done in time to drop the kids off at splash academy and be in out seats well before the show started.

Yes that really is plenty of time. It’s just that the online booking system won’t let you book it that way.