Princess world Cruise Sydney/ Sydney 2020

marg h

Hi

I am not having any luck in finding out when the details of the 2020 World Cruise from Sydney will be released. Can anyone provide any information please.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

I am not having any luck in finding out when the details of the 2020 World Cruise from Sydney will be released. Can anyone provide any information please.

they havent come out yet, maybe another 12 months

Hi

Should be released around October November 2018

They are out now. I was looking at them the other day. We also received the Princess brochure about them in the mail a week or so ago.

That would be Pacific Princess out of USA. I think the question was about the World cruise out of Sydney Australia to Sydney Australia.

Yes, i am looking at the Sydney Australia/ Sydney Australia World Cruise. This is usually on the Sea Princess departing later in the year. Thank you anyway for the information. I will keep checking the Princess website.

Hi, yes I have contacted Travel Agents, rung Princess, messaged Princess, asked on Facebook. I keep getting different answers. When I rang Customer Service at Princess last week the reply was "n0 idea. I will just keep checking the website. Thanks for your suggestions.

Cruises in May 2020 onwards, when the Aussie world cruise typically starts, will probably be released in October/November as usual. Start looking mid-October. There is usually some form of announcement as to when bookings will open about a week or two prior.

Cruises in May 2020 onwards, when the Aussie world cruise typically starts, will probably be released in October/November as usual. Start looking mid-October. There is usually some form of announcement as to when bookings will open about a week or two prior.

Thank you

That would be Pacific Princess out of USA. I think the question was about the World cruise out of Sydney Australia to Sydney Australia.

They were on the Princess website last week. I definitely looked at it last Thursday or Friday. The one I was interested in departed 12 April 2020 on Ruby Princess from Auckland, NZ to Vancouver, BC 27 nights. I even have a screen print of where our friends was looking at it also on the Australia Princess website. You could also pick the Sydney portion to add on. However it is not showing now. I am not 100% if the Australia to Australia one was showing or not at that time.