where to buy wine in Southamption

We would like to buy a couple of bottles of decent wine before we board in June. Can anyone recommend a place. Much appreciated.

Have not used it yet as I sail next month, but there is a Majestic Wine across from the train station and an ASDA superstore also in the west quay area. Both of them will sell wine and Majestic has an easy to use online site to select and price.

There is a branch of Waitrose, the Food hall of John Lewis store, in the lower floor of the West Quay shopping mall. They do a good range of wines, including an excellent own label range if you are on a budget( the Blueprint Pinot Grigio is a big favourite of mine)

Just across from Waitrose is the Marks and Spencer mentioned previously, which also has a good range of wines. Marks and Spencer also has an in store Bureau de Change, in case you need to get any foreign currency at sensible rates.

There's. a grocery store in the Premier Inn building if you want to be lazy, or M&S in the adjacent West Quay Mall. For value & economy ASDA, or for a wide range and knowledgeable staff the aforementioned Majestic Wine Store

JB :)

There's. a grocery store in the Premier Inn building if you want to be lazy, or M&S in the adjacent West Quay Mall. For value & economy ASDA, or for a wide range and knowledgeable staff the aforementioned Majestic Wine Store

JB :)

Almost giving me too many choices. Should make it a snap as I have plenty of time to shop.

• 4 weeks later...
Have not used it yet as I sail next month, but there is a Majestic Wine across from the train station and an ASDA superstore also in the west quay area. Both of them will sell wine and Majestic has an easy to use online site to select and price.

We were there on May 25th, took the train from London and stopped at Majestic before heading to the trip. It was a great place to get wine with very reasonable prices and knowledgeable staff. Sarah helped us choose a couple of ports for the cruise (we like port and cheese as a self served snack/dessert in our cabin.) I looked around and their selection in other areas was fairly good as well. I was very impressed.