Suite room service

fastnloose

Hi cruisers, does anyone know if room service is included and complimentary when travelling in a suite on Azura. I have had conflicting reports. Cheers everyone

All room service food is free to suite passengers on all ships BUT you must order via the butler line. If you order via the normal room service number you may well be charged and then have to go to reception to get it refunded. That may be where the mixed reports originate. It’s one of the few perks of a suite that we find quite useful.

There is only one butler on the Oceana so if we wanted to order room service when he was on his break, we had no option but to order room from the room service number. The first time we did they argued we had to pay but we pointed out that as suite passengers we didn't. We weren't charged and had no problem for the rest of the cruise.

Hello all

I have to say if I was fortunate enough to be able to afford a suite having my own sunbed on my balcony would be my number 1 advantage oh I can dream one day I will be lucky and have an upgrade to a suite or be offered a suit at an affordable price to me.

I can dream

Hello all

I have to say if I was fortunate enough to be able to afford a suite having my own sunbed on my balcony would be my number 1 advantage oh I can dream one day I will be lucky and have an upgrade to a suite or be offered a suit at an affordable price to me.

I can dream

I hope you get your wish one day.:)

Hello all

I can dream

Well, should your dream occur aboard the Azura you had best book the suites located aft if you are seeking a sunbed. We found our suite situated midship had neither the sunbed nor the space for one.

All room service food is free to suite passengers on all ships BUT you must order via the butler line. If you order via the normal room service number you may well be charged and then have to go to reception to get it refunded. That may be where the mixed reports originate. It’s one of the few perks of a suite that we find quite useful.

That's a useful tip - thanks. The menus provided in suites these days show some items as free, and some as chargeable - is everything free, then, if ordered via the butler? I've always ordered via room service to save bothering the butler.

That's a useful tip - thanks. The menus provided in suites these days show some items as free, and some as chargeable - is everything free, then, if ordered via the butler? I've always ordered via room service to save bothering the butler.

Yes, all chargeable food items are free to suite passengers. You don't page your specific butler, but call the butler phone line and whichever butler is on duty at the time (not necessarily yours) will bring it. It's a nice touch.

Definitely if you're in a suite order Room Service through the Butler. If the Butler is off duty someone else will answer his pager and then you won't be charged. We once ordered direct to Room Service so as to not bother the Butler or whoever was covering for him one afternoon and got told by our Butler, don't do that as you'll be charged if you order direct.