Early Disembarkation time or Walk off Allure for 11:30am FLL Flight?

Hi, our flight time got moved to 11:30am from FLL after our Allure cruise next month. If we aim to be at the airport for 9:30am, what time should we try leave the ship?

I have read about early walk off but it always says to get there super early. I have 2 teens who would appreciate any last bit of sleep they can manage ;) Should we try get an early timed ticket number, is this even possible? Or should we do self assist walk off? What is the latest time to do this?

Thank you!

Can you walk off this late? I thought you could only do walk off until about 7:30-45am and after that it was timed tickets (or similar).

I meant to choose (or request for Guest Services) a luggage tag time that would be around 8:30am.

Bob, for a 10:55 am flight out of Ft Lauderdale do you think walk off is better? Thanks

You could probably still make it without doing self-assist disembarkation, but you would have less leeway for unexpected delay.

If it helps, I just came off Jewel of the Seas on Sunday in San Juan. I had a 2:41 flight to New York JFK. My group was off the ship by 8, I was at the airport by 8:30 and was able to change to the 10:30 flight when I got there. I’m guessing you could have a flight that early from FLL and request an early group and make the flight with no problems. I wouldn’t take that chance sailing from Port Canaveral (MCO), but I might from MIA where I’m sailing from next.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums