Electrical outlets on Westerdam?

Hi, can someone please tell me how many there are and if there is a USB port also? Sorry, when I searched I was only coming up with older posts. Thank you!

No USB ports and not enough outlets :). We have been on so many ships that its hard to remember what is on what ship but I think the Vista Class ships (this includes the Westy) have 2 - 115 Volt Outlets and a single 220. We always carry a 220 Volt Outlet adaptor which lets us use this outlet (on any ship) with most of our electronics which can handle either voltage. We also carry a basic power bar (with NO surge protector) which has 4 110 Volt outlets.

Cruise ships have been very slow to install USB outlets and we never expect to find them on any...but the newest vessels.

Hank

Hi, can someone please tell me how many there are and if there is a USB port also? Sorry, when I searched I was only coming up with older posts. Thank you!

USB ports are by the bed in the Signature Suites only. They were added in last drydock. Power depends on what class cabin.

I was on the Westerdam in Sept, in an outside cabin. Looking back at a picture I took, I see my tablet directly plugged into a usb outlet, so there was at least one on the desk, but most likely two. I believe there were also two sets of plugs, each containing 1 US and 1 European outlet.

USB ports are by the bed in the Signature Suites only. They were added in last drydock. Power depends on what class cabin.

We had a SS on Westerdam and were amazed at the number of outlets and USB ports, especially the ones by the bed! We've got a Neptune booked on the Zuiderdam, any idea if it has bedside USB ports?

We have never been in any category higher then a verandah...so now we know what we have been missing by not upgrading to a SS. :). USB outlets. We will soon be booking another cruise on the Westy.....and it will definitely be in SS or higher.

Hank

We have never been in any category higher then a verandah...so now we know what we have been missing by not upgrading to a SS. :). USB outlets. We will soon be booking another cruise on the Westy.....and it will definitely be in SS or higher.

Hank

We are just off the Westerdam and the two couples we were travelling with were in regular Vista balcony cabins. They had USB ports on both sides of the bed. It was a subject of discussion because they were so pleased with them.

My husband and I were in an SS cabin and were amazed at the three USB ports and the extra electrical outlets in the cabin. No more octopus plugs necessary.

Veranda Room March 2018. Desk-1-115VAC/1-220VAC. 2 USB. Bed(queen) USB on each side. Bathroom 1-115VAC (razor only) 8136-westerdam

In March our Vista room had two 110V outlets on the desk along with all the others mentioned above. We were never short of outlets.

Enjoy your cruise.