IPA’s

yankees111

Just got back from a Royal Caribbean cruise recently and unfortunately there were no IPA’s and the beer menu was very limited. Does anybody know if the smaller NCL ships without a district brew house have IPA’s and a wider selection of beer in general?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got back from a Royal Caribbean cruise recently and unfortunately there were no IPA’s and the beer menu was very limited. Does anybody know if the smaller NCL ships without a district brew house have IPA’s and a wider selection of beer in general?

On the Gem we had Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale which was not an ipa but pretty close at 7.5%![emoji481][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

On the Gem we had Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale which was not an ipa but pretty close at 7.5%![emoji481][emoji6]

Alcohol content has nothing to do with a beer being an IPA, but rather the amount and type of hops used. Also, it’s the IBUs (international bitter units) you look for in a IPA. The higher, the hoppier.

My husband found that halfway through our cruise, good thing he didn’t find it right away!