fttf

hearts12

The only other way to get priority boarding for sure would be by purchasing a suite. Suites get priority embarkation. Or by waiting to see if FTTF has more available. Some people decide not to cruise when final payment is due 60 days before your cruise. Keep an eye open around then and maybe something will open up. Good luck :)

I purchased fttf in January for me an my husband. Now my daughter in her own room by herself with us. fff is sold out. How can she come with us. I dot want to leave her alone.
I'm assuming she isn't a minor, correct? If she is, they'll typically let your (minor) children board with you even if they're in another cabin without FTTF. Otherwise, if you want to board together, you'll have to wait until she boards. As someone else said, keep checking FTTF availability. If someone cancels, it might still pop up.

With FTTF, your cabin should be ready as soon as you board, but hers won't be ready until around 1:30. You could always stow her bags in your cabin until hers is ready.

Have her try to get the earliest boarding time available and board with her at that time. Leave her carry on luggage in your room when you board. I am trying to purchase FTTF for my room but I will not buy it for my kids room. I really only purchase it for guest services and bag drop off anyway.

Have her try to get the earliest boarding time available and board with her at that time. Leave her carry on luggage in your room when you board. I am trying to purchase FTTF for my room but I will not buy it for my kids room. I really only purchase it for guest services and bag drop off anyway.
Just to clarify this, you can't choose a boarding time. Boarding depends on how soon the ship is cleared by customs. We choose an arrival time, or check-in time, during the online check-in process. OP, your daughter can try to get the earliest arrival time possible to have her general boarding zone number called sooner. The earlier she's able to check in, the lower the zone number she'll get and the sooner she'll be able to board. Zone 1 is called after they board wedding parties, platinum/diamond, suites, and FTTF.

I purchased fttf in January for me an my husband. Now my daughter in her own room by herself with us. fff is sold out. How can she come with us. I dot want to leave her alone.

If she is a room by herself she is old enough to follow the rules.