Seaside board with case of water

pvpollock

I have seen links to the MSC policy stating "No outside drinks", but someone suggested they saw someone walking onboard with a case of water bottles in original packaging......can anyone confirm they themselves have done it successfully or have seen a multitude of people doing it successfully? Need to know if we should take the effort making our Uber from the airport stop by a place for a case

Also, clarify if success was checking the case curbside or carrying through security onboard. Thanks, leaving next week

No cases of water allowed.... been on her. That guest could have been bringing approved water types for a CPAP machine or the likes.

There are some posts today on the other forum saying that people are taking cases of water on board. What you have just suggested makes sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are some posts today on the other forum saying that people are taking cases of water on board. What you have just suggested makes sense!

I also saw passengers bring cases of water on board. But this were big Italian families at cruises out of Italy and some years before. If you say it is for the bambini then your chances as a Italian in Italy are probably still quite good :cool: Otherwise probably not.

I have seen links to the MSC policy stating "No outside drinks", but someone suggested they saw someone walking onboard with a case of water bottles in original packaging......can anyone confirm they themselves have done it successfully or have seen a multitude of people doing it successfully? Need to know if we should take the effort making our Uber from the airport stop by a place for a case

Also, clarify if success was checking the case curbside or carrying through security onboard. Thanks, leaving next week

Not allowed.