Pricing

Mynki

I thought a few might be interested to see this. This snip is taken from Celebrity UK's website.

OceanView, Standard balconies and Aquaclass are all the same price on this sailing.

10.jpg

I thought a few might be interested to see this. This snip is taken from Celebrity UK's website.

OceanView, Standard balconies and Aquaclass are all the same price on this sailing.

10.jpg

What cruise/ship is this? I’d like to see the USA site.

Take it it’s the 12 night on Eclipse in the Med from Barcelona? OV is cheaper on US site, balcony about the same. The senior rate was even cheaper in a balcony, $1349 plus taxes (approx £1000). Aqua are showing more expensive on US site.

Take it it’s the 12 night on Eclipse in the Med from Barcelona? OV is cheaper on US site, balcony about the same. The senior rate was even cheaper in a balcony, $1349 plus taxes (approx £1000). Aqua are showing more expensive on US site.

I’m seeing way higher prices in a US website. I’d say book it!

On the UK website, the lowest quoted price for Concierge and Aqua on that sailing are for Guarantee cabins, therefore no Beverage package included. But the other available cabins in both categories are not much more and come with the Drinks. Definitely not worth booking the Guarantee!!

It is.

I nearly mentioned US vs UK pricing differences too. It's nice to see Celebrity UK now offering all four perks on suites as the US do. Even if it does form part of a special offer. In my opinion this is long overdue. I do wonder if threads on Cruise Critic and comments on their Facebook page have driven this?

I've also noticed that pricing on suites can be considerable cheaper when booking in the UK too. On one 12 day S class sailing I looked at, a Celebrity Suite was $1390 per person cheaper than booking in the US. Perks were identical. Yet lower classes of cabin were cheaper in the US!

I'm waiting for a North American to start talking about booking through a UK TA now. I think that will be a first for cruise critic as it's always been the other way round! :D