Trip Report with Drink Menus

oskarNZ

Hi Everyone,

There are so many wonderful trip reports on these Celebrity pages, which I’m slowly making my way through, but can anyone point me in the direction of a fairly recent (less than a year old) trip report or website with pictures of bar/drinks menus.

Either that, or does anyone have any pictures they can post here?

I have upgraded my husband today to the premium package as he likes craft beers and stronger cocktails (martinis etc).

I tend to prefer the simpler fruity drinks (pina coladas, mojitos etc) and mocktails, so think I will be fine on the classic package. However, I would love to see some menus to make a more informed decision before the possible price increase.

Thanks!

Hi,

Try this couplle’s website

thepreismans.com

They have in-depth cruise reviews of many different cruises and ships. Each Celebrity review will have a “Menu” subcategory, with pictures of the bar and restaurant food and drink menus.

BBL

Hi,

Try this couplle’s website

thepreismans.com

They have in-depth cruise reviews of many different cruises and ships. Each Celebrity review will have a “Menu” subcategory, with pictures of the bar and restaurant food and drink menus.

BBL

Thank you so much! That’s a great help. I hadn’t seen this site before, but it looks like a few good hours of reading. 👍