Beach Club Choices in Cozumel

There is also another AI. Nachi Cocom. It only excepts 130 guests per day. It is beautiful! It has a pool, pool bar, restaurant, covered area, beach umbrellas and chairs that are all included. Also food an drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic). We have this reserved for our October sailing on Allure.

We have it reserved as well in October for our sailing on LOTS. It looks amazing, and really excited not to be tripping over people.

The deposit at Nachi for February 2019 is $11 per person, barely the cost of one drink. Totally worth the risk of bad weather, etc.

I wouldn’t recommend it for kids though. There were zero there last trip. So peaceful.

Our daughter is 10, and we are going to Nachi. I hope we don't regret it. But we are doing the snorkeling package they offer for entertainment. She is pretty quiet and doesn't like a lot of chaos and tends to retreat when other kids get loud and rambunctious so it might be fine.

With a 12 y/o, Paradise Beach is a great choice. Nachi is better suited for laid back couples.

In addition, if it is not good beach/pool weather, you have nothing invested in PB but would still have to pay something at Nachi, even if you don't show up.

Now if were just DH and myself, well......;p

We are doing Nachi with three kids ages 7, 9 & 11. We have a child that is autistic and dislikes loud and crazy but is very well suited for low key pool time. Nachi sounds perfect for our family. He loves to swim and is very social so this place will be perfect for our family! I welcome the thought of being able to lay by the pool or beach and watch him enjoy it, and have unlimited food and beverages!

We're doing Nachi with two kids, 11 and 4. We've been twice before, once just my husband and me, and then with our older son who was 8 at the time. He loved it -- it was so easy for him to just play on the beach and swim right in front of the palapa. The food is fantastic and we were really happy with both previous visits.

My family and I were at Mr. Sanchos last Friday off the Oasis of the Seas. It was outstanding. The food was great and plentiful as were the drinks. The pool and beach were both terrific and the staff was amazing. We can’t wait to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're doing Nachi with two kids, 11 and 4. We've been twice before, once just my husband and me, and then with our older son who was 8 at the time. He loved it -- it was so easy for him to just play on the beach and swim right in front of the palapa. The food is fantastic and we were really happy with both previous visits.

We were at Nachi Cocum again last week (our 12th visit their). We have always had a great time.

No, no reservations. Everyone keeps saying loud and crazy and I have never experienced this. Great family place with something for everyone.

Totally agree. We often take young granddaughters and never had an issue. Good music but not crazy.