Symphony in May 2019

The more I hear about the Symphony, the more I look forward to it! I just read that there is an outlet(s) and USB charging port near the head of the bed. As a CPAP user - THANK-YOU! I read that RCL is building a new Miami terminal A for the Symphony and another Oasis class ship. This terminal is scheduled to be completed by October 2018 - well before my May 2019 cruise date. They assure us that boarding will be much smoother and faster. I hope they consider parking as well. Additionally, I read about some new App that you take a picture of yourself with your cell phone and that will be the picture for the cruise ship. I hope they give detailed instructions for those of us who are technically illiterate. Now, just in case I need a cherry on the top, Cococay, which I have never been to, is being totally modernized. I'm not sure how much will be done by May 2019. I would really like to take that balloon ride. Oh yeah, there is all that stuff on that brand new, world's biggest cruise ship. Only 367 days to go!

The more I hear about the Symphony, the more I look forward to it! I just read that there is an outlet(s) and USB charging port near the head of the bed. As a CPAP user - THANK-YOU! I read that RCL is building a new Miami terminal A for the Symphony and another Oasis class ship. This terminal is scheduled to be completed by October 2018 - well before my May 2019 cruise date. They assure us that boarding will be much smoother and faster. I hope they consider parking as well. Additionally, I read about some new App that you take a picture of yourself with your cell phone and that will be the picture for the cruise ship. I hope they give detailed instructions for those of us who are technically illiterate. Now, just in case I need a cherry on the top, Cococay, which I have never been to, is being totally modernized. I'm not sure how much will be done by May 2019. I would really like to take that balloon ride. Oh yeah, there is all that stuff on that brand new, world's biggest cruise ship. Only 367 days to go!

In case you didn't know if you contact guests with special needs, they will provide distilled water for use with your CPAP. Watch for my Symphony review ab out a week before you cruise!

Additionally, I read about some new App that you take a picture of yourself with your cell phone and that will be the picture for the cruise ship.

Not functional yet in the app but can be done during the web online check in process, when it works.

Not functional yet in the app but can be done during the web online check in process, when it works.

There is something I didn't know. I'll soon be checking in for Enchantment and for the first time that checkin process is asking for the photo.

I just read that there is an outlet(s) and USB charging port near the head of the bed.

There´s an US outlet under the night light on one side of the bed but no USB port. Check my photos here. USB ports are at the vanity desk.

steamboats

In case you didn't know if you contact guests with special needs, they will provide distilled water for use with your CPAP. Watch for my Symphony review ab out a week before you cruise!

Bill, my husband and I were on the same sailing as you for Adventure of the Seas last year and we'll be sailing on Symphony a few weeks before you next year - on the 4/6 sailing. I'll be sure to post after we return!