Traveling with kids

littledaisy

We had our 10 y/o DGD with us on the Ruby last August. She loved the Princess program for kids. Princess has crew (20 something educated staff) running the programs and working with the kids. They are very good. They will take care of the kids while in port and their parents are off the ship if you so desire.

Our little ones are younger, but "kids club" is the highlight for our 6 year old. The staff is wonderful, and the kids really enjoy themselves. I know children of all ages have been lined up for them to open on every cruise we have been on.

We've taken kids on Princess a couple of times, not the Regal ship though. The kids (7 to 10) have always had a great time in the kids clubs and often planned their own days around kids club activities. We have found the staff to be very competent and caring and do a great job looking after and entertaining the kids. Nothing but positive feedback from us.

My 10 year old and 7 year olds love the kids programs- on a Hawaii trip I was actually asked (by the 10 year old) if they have to get off the ship in Hawaii because they would rather stay in the kids club!

Just took our 4 year old on a full transit of the canal and Princess does an absolutely fantastic job with the kids program. I think the amount of kids on the boat depends on the cruise which obviously makes a difference which is out of the cruise lines hands

We were on the Regal in March 2017 and my then 11 year old son loved the kids club.

When he was younger I remember him getting a stuffed Princess teddy bear on one cruise and a stuffed turtle on another. He has painted tshirts, made necklaces, played video games, watched movies, gone to pajama parties and tons of other stuff. They do a great job on Princess entertaining the kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I was concerned taking our kids on their first Princess cruise after them doing 5 or 6 Disney cruises first. They were 11, 13 & 15 when we did a cruise an 11 night cruise in Europe on Princess and they loved the program. We did many more Princess cruises after that!

I was concerned taking our kids on their first Princess cruise after them doing 5 or 6 Disney cruises first. They were 11, 13 & 15 when we did a cruise an 11 night cruise in Europe on Princess and they loved the program. We did many more Princess cruises after that!

The Princess program is much more ordered and organized than the Disney program.

The Princess program is much more ordered and organized than the Disney program.

I have no idea if that was the case back then, just can't remember! The kids are now just about to turn 26, 28 and just about to turn 30 so it was a while ago!! Lord that makes me feel old!:')