Escape kids club

amandA53

Thank you. Do you think the sheet from 2 years ago with a different itenerary will be similar to our June 10 cruise to Bermuda?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

The days that certain activities take place will change due to the ship being in port different days, but if you are looking for an idea of what activities actually take place during the cruise, it will be mostly the same.

I was mostly trying to figure out when the times were so we can plan adult activities when they would be there. For instance they would have no interest in being at the cruise critic meet and greet and slot pull. I don't want to agree to go if the kids club isn't open. Is there a way to check this?

We were on Escape over a year ago, so I don't know if the hours have changed for it, but I believe it was open in the morning (I don't remember what time it opened) until noon, then closed for a few hours, open again from something like 2-5, then closed again for a few hours, then open maybe 7-10 or 8-10, then you had to pay for your kids to stay after that? We had also signed up to go to the meet and greet prior to the cruise, but I think we lost track of time and didn't make it. I don't know if that's poor cruise message board etiquette, but maybe you could tell the organizer that you're a maybe for it?

The times haven’t changed, so if something is scheduled on the kids club dailies they will be open those times, the activities may change. PP is correct, they close for meals, so you have to plan around that only.

Hi AmandA53,

I will be on the Escape on June 10 as well with a 4 year old (my son) and a 5 year old (my nephew), we will also have my 9 year old and 11 year old nieces with us. I am really hoping they will all enjoy the kids club! We did the Summit without kids last year and loved it but chose the Escape since we were bringing the kids this year and the activities for them looked great!

My 3 and 5 year olds are girls. This will be my 3 yo first time in the kids club. She is super excited. My 5 yo has done it before and loved it. My 12 year old niece is also going, but I highly doubt she will attend much. She tried it once last year and it was not for her. Kind of an introvert. We'll see. I hope she does, although she has only gotten worse. She is in that awful age where she hates everything. Yuck. I do not look forward to preteen and teenage years with my girls!

We are on Escape in October when my niece turns 10. She's very small for her age and would rather be with her 9 year old cousin who is also travelling with us. Does anyone know if the staff is very strict about age limits for each group?

We are on Escape in October when my niece turns 10. She's very small for her age and would rather be with her 9 year old cousin who is also travelling with us. Does anyone know if the staff is very strict about age limits for each group?

They are very strict and the kids can’t cross over...

I feel like I've read in other posts that people did have some luck with switching over to a different group? I don't know this for certain, but it probably depends on who you get, how crowded the age groups are, how much of an age difference, and things like that. I'll feel them out when I go in a few weeks.

They were very strict when I was on the Breakaway in November. My daughter cried and wanted her brother to stay with her but they don’t allow it. There is times that they can both be together but it’s short

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are very strict, but if you are saying her birthday is during the cruise, some people have had luck with their kid getting to stay put if they want, or move up if they want. I don’t think she will be forced to move up.

They rarely combine groups on the bigger ships like the Escape... smaller ships with longer itineraries that have few kids in the kids club can have combined times, like when they work on circus tricks, or after hours movie time etc...