Booking a cabana on Barefoot Beach?

Hello,

We are sailing on HOTS July 14th in a Crown Loft Suite.

It’s our first RC Cruise, but 15th Cruise overall. I would like to book a standard cabana on Barefoot beach but am confused about how I do this. Do we email the concierge and tell them we want one? How would I find this info? Do I wait for their email? Do I book online? Help! Do they hold these for Suite guests to book or am I trying to get one too late in the game and will therefore be out of luck?

Thanks!

How you handle this partially depends upon how far out your cruise is. If you contact the Concierge too far ahead of time they will just tell you to wait until closer to your sail date. ...but generally, yes, you handle this through the Concierge. Since you are looking for a Standard cabana I think you can feel confident that you will get what you want.

I recommend that when your Concierge reaches out to you, immediately respond back that you want to book a cabana. Let them know which one you want and they will make a note of it. Since Star Class pax get first dibs on cabanas, you will just have to allow the Concierge to make your reservation at their earliest opportunity. ...but the sooner you let them know you want one and which one you want, the more likely it is that you will get the cabana of your choice. If it's any consolation to you, I have never failed to get a cabana when I let the Concierge know ASAP.

How you handle this partially depends upon how far out your cruise is. If you contact the Concierge too far ahead of time they will just tell you to wait until closer to your sail date. ...but generally, yes, you handle this through the Concierge. Since you are looking for a Standard cabana I think you can feel confident that you will get what you want.

I recommend that when your Concierge reaches out to you, immediately respond back that you want to book a cabana. Let them know which one you want and they will make a note of it. Since Star Class pax get first dibs on cabanas, you will just have to allow the Concierge to make your reservation at their earliest opportunity. ...but the sooner you let them know you want one and which one you want, the more likely it is that you will get the cabana of your choice. If it's any consolation to you, I have never failed to get a cabana when I let the Concierge know ASAP.

That pretty well summed it up. In our experience the Star class passengers tend to book the over ocean and ocean front cabanas so the chances of getting a standard cabana are very good. Never had a problem getting one yet.

Not to spoil the Cabana party celebration but we just rec'd our Sky class letter from the concierge and responded with our request for a standard cabana. Rec'd that dreaded reply that they were all booked and we'd be placed on a wait list :(

Not to spoil the Cabana party celebration but we just rec'd our Sky class letter from the concierge and responded with our request for a standard cabana. Rec'd that dreaded reply that they were all booked and we'd be placed on a wait list :(

Yikes ! Sorry to hear that

The first time we reserved one we waited for concierge to contact us. We didn't get our choice. The next couple of times I emailed concierge about 3-4 weeks prior and also replied to his email the week before and we were able to get our choose or one very close to it.