Onboard offers, Cruise Next

I have a question about Cruise Next certificates. I understand when onboard you can buy 2 for $250, value is $500. Are there any other discount offers while onboard? Like "buy those certificates & we'll give you OBC"? Or something? I'm pretty sure the price of a cruise itself is not discounted. Help? (FYI my friend & I are in the process of booking 2 cruises NOW. But in 2 weeks she'll be onboard an NCL cruise.) Thank you!

It's you buy 2 vouchers for $250 each, total of $500. They then give you $250 in obc. This makes the net cost to you $250.

If you also book a cruise on board with your vouchers they give you something additional. I believe it's an in category upgrade for free. Ie book an ID room and get upgraded to IC. It may be different now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's you buy 2 vouchers for $250 each, total of $500. They then give you $250 in obc. This makes the net cost to you $250.

If you also book a cruise on board with your vouchers they give you something additional. I believe it's an in category upgrade for free. Ie book an ID room and get upgraded to IC. It may be different now.

I don't understand, sorry. You're saying I pay $500. I get 2 certificates, each worth $250 towards the price of my next cruise. So far I'm even. Then you say I get $250 OBC--do you mean for each cert/cruise? So the price of my cruise is the same, the OBC is what I've gained?

I don't understand, sorry. You're saying I pay $500. I get 2 certificates, each worth $250 towards the price of my next cruise. So far I'm even. Then you say I get $250 OBC--do you mean for each cert/cruise? So the price of my cruise is the same, the OBC is what I've gained?
You buy two certs for $250 each that are worth $250 each. For a total amount of $500 purchase on your on board account. Your account is then credited $250. So the net amount on your on board for the two vouchers is $250.

You may need to know that you can only use ONE (1) $250 certificate on the cruise. You can't use BOTH certificates of $500 to pay on 1 cruise. At least, that is what I have seen here in CC.

The only time we bought next cruise certs, we paid $150 for a certificate worth $250 while on an NCL cruise. And used it within 9 months.

I booked onboard a couple weeks ago and the extra perk was an upgrade to the highest in the category booked. Example: I paid for the lowest balcony room category and got booked in the highest balcony category (midship). It ended up being about $400 difference were I to have paid straight up for that midship balcony room.

You can only use two certificates to book one room if you are more than six months out from the cruise you are booking. Otherwise you can only use one certificate per room.

I bought one certificate for $250 and $100 credit was immediately applied to my onboard account. So I paid net $150 when all said and done, and had $250 to put down on my next cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We bought two x $250 deposits totaling $500 but were then given $250 back as OBC on that same cruise so we really spent $250. We came home with two x $250 cruise next deposits.

There are some rare times that you can book a cruise with two cruise next deposits so watch for those times if you buy more than one.. you can purchase up to four cruise next deposits, each costing $250 each. I cannot remember if you purchase more than two if you receive more OBC as we only did the two.

We already used one cruise next deposit for our upcoming cruise in July and then have until 2021 to use our other $250 deposit and that will be easy ;)