Lines out of New York/Boston that do 3/4 nights?

I'm sorry that Carnival got away from the regular 4-5 day NYC-Canada cruises. We got our start in cruising on a 5-day that went to Saint John and Halifax and never looked back. Of the seven 4-5 day cruises we did, we never had a "party ship" experience.

This summer Carnival is sailing several 4-day NYC-Bermuda cruises (not nearly enough time in Bermuda, IMHO) as well as some next summer.

Maybe Canadian trips don't get as much of a party crowd;p (although we did do the Moosehead beer tour and there were a few partiers in the bunch;))

There are no (zero) 4 day cruises out of Boston in the next year. As you said, there are a few 4 day Carnival cruises from NYC to Bermuda (you get one 9-5 day in Bermuda) and there is also a single Disney cruise that goes to St Johns in October. I was wrong in my previous post because a 4 day is possible to Bermuda (from NYC) but would only give the cruisers one port day. Since that 4 day itinerary would mean cruising at nearly top speed one wonders what the recent increase in fuel prices will mean for the future.

There are no (zero) scheduled 3 day cruises in the next year out of either Boston or NYC ports.

Hank

St Johns, NL or Saint John, NB? Newfoundland is considerably north, I'm surprised that would be a 4 day cruise.

Maybe Canadian trips don't get as much of a party crowd;p (although we did do the Moosehead beer tour and there were a few partiers in the bunch;))

St Johns, NL or Saint John, NB? Newfoundland is considerably north, I'm surprised that would be a 4 day cruise.

Disney Magic:

Tuesday, October 9 New York (Brooklyn), NY 4:00pm

Wednesday, October 10 At Sea

Thursday, October 11 Saint John, NB, Canada 8:00am 4:30pm

Friday, October 12 At Sea

Saturday, October 13 New York (Brooklyn), NY 7:30am