Greenland-Canada new Itinerary?

WVBill

26 minutes ago, Kamloops50 said:

Ports lie Wrangell allow tour passengers to come ashore.Town not big enough to handle people just walking around.

When were you last in Wrangell?

Because I just came back from an Alaska Cruise with a port call at Wrangell.  No restriction to go ashore and just walk around this small town.   Went to the Stikine Inn for lunch, walked to the Petroglyph Beach,  Wrangell Museum, Totem Park, and all over town.  The few retail shops were open for tourists (cruisers).  It was a Sunday.   BTW, there was another large cruise ship docked next to us.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

34 minutes ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

When were you last in Wrangell?

Because I just came back from an Alaska Cruise with a port call at Wrangell.  No restriction to go ashore and just walk around this small town.   Went to the Stikine Inn for lunch, walked to the Petroglyph Beach,  Wrangell Museum, Totem Park, and all over town.  The few retail shops were open for tourists (cruisers).  It was a Sunday.   BTW, there was another large cruise ship docked next to us.

Correction to my previous post.   We were the only ship that day in Wrangell. 

17 hours ago, damiross said:

Would be nice if they eliminated the Canada part and added Iceland and/or Faeroe Islands instead.

St. John's NF is an interesting place--been there once.  I'm not sure they could make it to Iceland (approx 500 mi from southern tip of Greenland) and Faeroe Islands (about 150 mi east of Iceland) in the time frame of this cruise.

18 hours ago, damiross said:

Would be nice if they eliminated the Canada part and added Iceland and/or Faeroe Islands instead.

I was on a TA cruise several years ago that included stops in Norway, Iceland, and Greenland but many people on board said the stop in St. John's, Newfoundland was one of their favorites.