Disturbance in the Gulf

Yes, it will likely rain in the Caribbean during spring and summer. We were delayed on leaving the river during TS Bonnie, we made up time and the itinerary stayed the same.

On my December cruise years ago, all water tours were cancelled in Cozumel for high winds (17 foot seas). We had fun.

My biggest issue (which is a no worries issue) is whether the current cruise can get up the river on Sunday and if we can get out. It is a pain when they close the river because you get in a traffic jam. I had photos once posted of this but a creeper stalked me so I had the mods remove the whole thread.

Ok the recon plane left and we will have dropsonde data soon!

Current reports from Dream: water in deck 12 from the rain and pools, crew sucking it up. Rocking and rolling: captain trying to get ahead of the storm. The weather is expected to improve for them as they get ahead of the storm.

Technically, the season doesn’t start until June 1.

I’m happy to get on the ship and let the captain figure it out.

I always enjoy your perspective. Please continue to keep us posted as you are on the ship.

b62bba7e3170793cf5b386dff42e26ed.jpg

Flight information

New center is by 999

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm glad you're around to figure out what all this means in English for the rest of us! Please just tell me when I need to panic!!!

I remember your perspective from last summer with Harvey & Irma and I agree with the last poster, glad to have you here to give us info! Have a wonderful cruise!

Got the same letter for the mobile trip on Monday . The storm is scheduled to make landfall around 5 pm Monday.

Does any one know if u get A refund if you can’t get to cruise terminal due to road closures due to flooding. I’m coming from orange beach

Got the same letter for the mobile trip on Monday . The storm is scheduled to make landfall around 5 pm Monday.

Does any one know if u get A refund if you can’t get to cruise terminal due to road closures due to flooding. I’m coming from orange beach

Did you purchase decent trip insurance (not through the cruiseline)?

Did you purchase decent trip insurance (not through the cruiseline)?

No I didn’t get insurance.

I was willing to take the risk.

Do you think I should try get some now. LOL

I was not expecting and type of refund. I was just curious if I would get a refund or credit

Alabama has declared a state of emergency for my county. We got about 10 inches of rain last week in 3 days and supposed to get 5-7 and local 10+ with this storm. We did not get insurance because hurricane season is not really here yet and we thought we'd be fine. Just got off the phone with carnival and since i don't have insurance Carnival told me to suck it up buttercup and charley mike.

No I didn’t get insurance.

I was willing to take the risk.

Do you think I should try get some now. LOL

I was not expecting and type of refund. I was just curious if I would get a refund or credit

Depending on the specifics, you may not get either one. Did you read your cruise contract? And btw, trip insurance is very cheap (when purchased outside the cruiseline).