Saving itineraries in RCI account page?

RCI use to have a way to save itineraries that were interesting in our account page.

I don't see any way to save a cruise when I am searching? Am I missing something?

I have several cruises that are interesting in and would like to save them somehow, instead of having to re-search the cruise I want to compare

TIA

RCI use to have a way to save itineraries that were interesting in our account page.

I don't see any way to save a cruise when I am searching? Am I missing something?

I have several cruises that are interesting in and would like to save them somehow, instead of having to re-search the cruise I want to compare

TIA

Their IT department has updated the site to make it user friendly. :rolleyes: You are now lucky you even have your account. Sorry could not truly answer your question.

TIA

You're not missing anything, that functionality is currently missing from the website. No idea if it will be added.

Thanks for your replies. So, I am not missing anything then. No place to store info on future cruises that I find interesting. ok.

Royal, if you read this, please add a save button on your sight to save into our account like you use to have. Thank you.