Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

"Dude. Why are you wearing all black? It's the Caribbean, man"...

I will explain later, it's called foreshadowing. Hopefully I can get this thing back on the rails, and turn it into something positive...

***Note: in case no one has noticed the capsule on my 79¢ necklace, it will play prominently later on...

IMG_20180531_104403120-1458x1944.thumb.jpg.0096d154b51bdb32bc313340c21e6c1a.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

But, that's where the germs are! I would rather fall down the stairs

[ATTACH]422366[/ATTACH]

You had me at the "hand washer in your home" post but now you have me commenting on this one! I believe you maybe my twin!! Tell me do you use your arm to open doors as well?

This picture is not showing up on my feed, but I'll check it out when I get home

It was in reference to reach to the sky and stretch...think vodka. Hey if you need any help with places to go and people to see for stress relief in Cozumel...let me know. :evilsmile:

Hydrating...

[ATTACH]422648[/ATTACH]

Love...love... loving your review. I sailed the Vista in OCT 17 and loved it. Next up the Breeze in July :-)

Is the coconut water included in the Cheers package?

Let us all join hands and pray for those poor souls on board the Carnival Fantasy... May they some day see the light, and sail a magnificent vessel such as the Carnival Vista...

Peasants!

• Haha 1

Back on board and showered from my day in Cozumel... It started out cloudy. Then it rained. But, the sun finally came out, and it was hot and humid. Like, sticky humid...

My driver crescencio was waiting for me in the taxi area, and we were off...

My piece of s#!t phone is failing to upload photos at the moment. This live review may be coming to an abrupt end soon.

Let's try this again... We headed back into the residential area of deep San Miguel. My first stop today was a restaurant I've been wanting to try out for a while.

La Perlita, for their famous lion fish. If you didn't know, they are an invasive species that eat basically everything in the reefs of the Caribbean. So, the answer was to try and catch as many as possible. You must dive down and spear them individually. You can't just fish for them.

My phone is absolutely refusing to upload any pictures. I'm ready to smash it into a billion pieces... I don't think it has to do with the internet on board, but it ain't working...

I've just started following your review. One problem here already . . . You haven't even boarded the ship yet and I've already gained 10 pounds from all of your food and drinks! I wish you and your waistband much luck these 8 days. Last year's 7-day netted me a gain of 17 lbs that I'm still trying to shed before our upcoming cruise. Sounds like you will have a blast no matter the weather . . .Good for you! ENJOY!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Finally!!! I am going to have to manually resize every single photo prior to uploading, but at least the review is back on...

Below, you will find the picture of my driver, Crescencio and his cab. Our first destination, La Perlita...IMG_20180531_112459732-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.41ed7d931b1e8afa1b1ab2e97d762c2d.jpg

IMG_20180531_114005684-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.4dc1d324461330f6cde1bdbb4d7a75a2.jpg

IMG_20180531_112333262-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.07a09686e9a473ca8d12b99d8ffcf4ae.jpg

I ordered both the al la plancha (grilled) lion fish, as well as the fried coconut lion fish... It came with some chips and fresh picante salsa, as well as some hot (I mean hot) haberenero sauce.

IMG_20180531_120833652-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.03ce39a0067bdcbba1a87fa3b58c1017.jpg

IMG_20180531_121430242-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.3472dbf2637082c5e6b074b52a1dd301.jpg

Pics are courtesy of a two year old Motorola Droid turbo II... The humor comes from a crazy and not so well adjusted childhood...

You're sense of humor is killing me and bound to get me in some trouble here. I had an appointment for a haircut but it's running behind about an hour. Having nothing better to do, I don't reschedule but sit here reading this and laughing out loud. The stylist finally asked if I was laughing at her? I had to explain. If I end up with a jacked-up head - it's on you!

I'm giving my kids the same well-adjusted childhood . . .wish them luck. Lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

• Haha 1

I adore this review. To be honest, I don't care about your shirts or your necklace. Politics don't belong on a cruise board. You do you.

However, thank you for sharing everything you see/do because I'll be cruising with my dad on this ship in a year. He's single (all the single ladies over 55 please message...kidding) and my hubs. You are doing a great job of the whole post then pic thread. At some times you remind me of one of my favorite comics, Steven Wright.

So Wright on, kiddo.

• Like 1

After lunch, we continued on our journey towards the wild side... If you've never been to the East side of Cozumel, you have to give a try some day.

After about 25 minutes or so, we arrived at a place that is a bit rustic, but also holds a special place in my heart.

Mazcalitos. The first place you come to at the end of the transversal road.

Alrighty then, the pictures aren't uploading again, and ruining my chi, or zen, or whatever makes you feel happy and good...