Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

Now, we're right back at the point where the pictures wouldn't load, and I considered chucking my phone in the ocean... Kind of like a Quentin Tarantino movie, where it goes forward, then back, then way back, then forward again...

I don't think its your phone this time. It might be the app itself. I did my solo live thread about a month ago and the upload picture icon just disappeared. I could send an attachment, but photos on my iphone were *slightly* too big. I would have to manually resize and upload as an attachment. (if you have an iphone, go to your photo, change it to square and it should upload). That's how I got around it. It would disappear at random times, unknown why as the first time it happened, I was in Baltimore still connected to my cellular signal.

It turns out that it was the ship's internet the whole time. Even though it showed a full bar of signal, nothing more than text was going through. The bartender at Alchemy said she had been having trouble with it all day too...

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

The sad part has officially begun... Packing... I guess while I'm at it, I'll share one of my patented secrets of cruising lore.

Pile of your dirty clothes on a large heavy duty garbage bag that has been cut as to lay out like a flat sheet. Place said dirty laundry in layers, thusly.

IMG_20180601_113735976_HDR-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.5d84987c5b9f605ae78ddd3b3a329082.jpg

Now, fold all four sides in, and secure with packing tape, making sure that the dimensions are about the size of the inside of your suitcase.

IMG_20180601_114027117_HDR-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.510f269c984193e9780ea82681652ae0.jpg

You may use my patented method, but you must send me a royalty payment upon your return...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The sad part has officially begun... Packing... I guess while I'm at it, I'll share one of my patented secrets of cruising lore.

Pile of your dirty clothes on a large heavy duty garbage bag that has been cut as to lay out like a flat sheet. Place said dirty laundry in layers, thusly.

[ATTACH]422773[/ATTACH]

Now, fold all four sides in, and secure with packing tape, making sure that the dimensions are about the size of the inside of your suitcase.

[ATTACH]422774[/ATTACH]

You may use my patented method, but you must send me a royalty payment upon your return...

Like it! We put them in the garbage bag just never thought to size, cut and tape it. Genius;)

The line wasn't too bad at Guy's pig and anchor bbq, so I had "first lunch" there... Brisket, beans, coleslaw, and collared greens...

Pretty good Q...IMG_20180601_122119481.thumb.jpg.7e5daf13c1b1e5c8a4881a6aba51fcaa.jpg

• Like 1

The capsule on my necklace is a little bit of her, that goes wherever I go. On the beach, in the ocean, on the high seas to strange and far away places...

Nailed it. My two guesses on the capsule were human remains...or a suicide pill.

• Haha 1

I've really enjoyed your live review. You have been smart, witty, funny, thoughtful, a little naughty and cute from the chin down.

Thanks so much for taking us along on your journey!

Have some more wicked drinks and enjoy every minute until they force you off of the ship tomorrow. Safe travels home and wherever your spirit takes you next.

I've almost finished off the bottle of Roca Patron...

***Note: I just saw a guy at the bar blatantly and in plain sight, share his Cheers beverage package. He and another guy walked up. The waiter asked what they wanted. Guy 1 says, it'll just be me ordering because I have to wait 5 minutes for him to order...IMG_20180601_125153858_HDR-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.48819be14f1284a46a5ee417a05b0806.jpg

I've really enjoyed your live review. You have been smart, witty, funny, thoughtful, a little naughty and cute from the chin down.

Thanks so much for taking us along on your journey!

Have some more wicked drinks and enjoy every minute until they force you off of the ship tomorrow. Safe travels home and wherever your spirit takes you next.

Thanks, EzPz... Naughty and cute from the chin down is my specialty...

"I paid my bill in pesos, as well as buying the cup from which my margarita was dranken. " - Priceless; someone please add the word "dranken" to the Urban Dictionary...made my day.
I'll use it in a sentence... Right now I'm dranken some tequila...Or, is had dranken?

There's something called the "single ladies dance class" at ocean plaza at 2:15... If this review goes dark, you'll know what happened... Also, don't try to save me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They don't have electricity on other side of Cozumel-can you even use credit cards? I've been to Mezcalito's several times on the Cozumel Bar Hop and then always end the day at Paradise Beach. Its amazing that such a beautiful area has no development--its a sanctuary for turtle breeding

For second lunch, I had planned on a burrito bowl at the blue iguana, but the line was too long... Meet the Lido buffet bowl, with pork belly, corn fritters, falafel, and fried chicken wing...

I suppose the healthy eating ship has sailed already...IMG_20180601_135454177-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.c701935e2087dec9b6aab5e235c0a8d0.jpg

They don't have electricity on other side of Cozumel-can you even use credit cards? I've been to Mezcalito's several times on the Cozumel Bar Hop and then always end the day at Paradise Beach. Its amazing that such a beautiful area has no development--its a sanctuary for turtle breeding
Cash only, no credit cards at any of the East side bars.

I'll use it in a sentence... Right now I'm dranken some tequila...Or, is had dranken?

As a southern boy you say, " I's bein' a dranken!;p

"And I's goin' to be doin' some more dranken"!:eek: