HAL Flexible Air - does price ever increase?

I'm not too sure about that. I somehow deleted my flight reservation without wanting to. I simply wanted to look at what was currently available on HAL and by doing so my flight was automatically deleted. In fact, I didn't even make a new reservation. I just entered a search criteria. I find HAL flight ease difficult to use and will avoid in the future. Airline websites are better.

The same thing just happened to me...or at least that is what I "think" happened. I had made our flight reservations through FlightEase and not only got a confirmation from HAL, but could also see the reservations on both the Delta and America websites. (We were flying into one city and home from another and we got the best times and prices by booking the two different airlines.)

A few weeks ago I wanted to check what fares would be from a different airport so went into the FlightEase section of the HAL website. To the best of my knowledge, I did not specify any changes to my confirmed booking...I just looked at the available flights. Fastforward to a few days ago...I logged into my Delta app to check on a different flight and saw that my HAL reservation had disappeared!! I quckly checked on the American Airlines website and that flight was also gone!

The HAL website no longer had any record of my flights either and one of my flights was showing "only 2 seats left at this price!" When I called HAL the only explanation was that "it shows the reservation was cancelled online so you must have cancelled it."

Luckily I was able to rebook the same flights again, but now am paying $125 more than my original reservation. :mad::mad: The price is still much lower than booking the same flights directly through the airlines, but I cringe to think what the price would have been if I hadn't discovered the problem until final payment was due!!

It really bothers me that the reservation could be "accidently" cancelled with no popup warning or notice.

The same thing just happened to me...or at least that is what I "think" happened. I had made our flight reservations through FlightEase and not only got a confirmation from HAL, but could also see the reservations on both the Delta and America websites. (We were flying into one city and home from another and we got the best times and prices by booking the two different airlines.)

A few weeks ago I wanted to check what fares would be from a different airport so went into the FlightEase section of the HAL website. To the best of my knowledge, I did not specify any changes to my confirmed booking...I just looked at the available flights. Fastforward to a few days ago...I logged into my Delta app to check on a different flight and saw that my HAL reservation had disappeared!! I quckly checked on the American Airlines website and that flight was also gone!

The HAL website no longer had any record of my flights either and one of my flights was showing "only 2 seats left at this price!" When I called HAL the only explanation was that "it shows the reservation was cancelled online so you must have cancelled it."

Luckily I was able to rebook the same flights again, but now am paying $125 more than my original reservation. :mad::mad: The price is still much lower than booking the same flights directly through the airlines, but I cringe to think what the price would have been if I hadn't discovered the problem until final payment was due!!

It really bothers me that the reservation could be "accidentally" cancelled with no popup warning or notice.

Yes, I knew I wasn't going crazy! People should know that if they ever go on Flight Ease more than once, their reservation is at risk of cancellation and HAL will not guarantee the original price that your booked! What is perplexing to me is that the above has not happened to more people. I simply do not trust Flight Ease and others should not as well.

I just went on-line to check my flight with HAL and mine has been cancelled also. I was looking at options on going in on a different day. I didn't change anything but the flight is gone and now the cheap flights are not available.