Platinum questions

DH and I will officially be platinum on our next cruise! We are taking my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law and nieces on a cruise in February. It will be the first cruise for my sister and nieces!

I know platinum gets priority check in. Two questions about that. Do I still need to do the online check in? And because I'm going with a group and none of them are platinum, do we wait in the platinum boarding area and they all go in the general area?

And because I'm going with a group and none of them are platinum, do we wait in the platinum boarding area and they all go in the general area?

Congrats on Platinum, i hope you've enjoyed the journey. As for your question unless they are registered in your room or purchased FTTF you've already answered it yourself....

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Congrats on Platinum, i hope you've enjoyed the journey. As for your question unless they are registered in your room or purchased FTTF you've already answered it yourself....

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Actually not 100% true regarding FttF. They will be able to check-in together but if they arrive before boarding has begun the people in the Platinum member's cabin will be asked to wait in the Priority (or Captain's) Lounge while the FttF passengers will wait in the FttF area. If they arrive after boarding has begun Loyalty Priority and FttF purchasers will just be feed into the next group boarding after priority processing.

One thing you could do is just enter with them and go through the general boarding jusy like you weren't Platinum yet.

My wife and I have been Platinum for years but recently traveled with friends that were not. We arrived at the Port (Miami) around noon and all of us walked right through general boarding and were on the ship in less than 30 minutes. I believe this would be possible at most ports. The busiest time is between 10:00- and noon. Come after Noon and you will most likely walk right through.

DH and I will officially be platinum on our next cruise! Congrats! We are taking my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law and nieces on a cruise in February. It will be the first cruise for my sister and nieces! I hope they all love cruising!

I know platinum gets priority check in. Two questions about that. Do I still need to do the online check in? Yes, you will still choose a Check In Time, but you do not need to adhere to that time. And because I'm going with a group and none of them are platinum, do we wait in the platinum boarding area and they all go in the general area? This is correct.

We, Platinum, cruised with five friends who were either Red or Gold and had all purchased FTTF.

We went to the VIP lounge to get our S&S cards then to the FTTF area to wait to embark with them.

We embarked a mere five minutes after the Diamonds and Platinums embarked.

Have a great cruise.

We, Platinum, cruised with five friends who were either Red or Gold and had all purchased FTTF.

We went to the VIP lounge to get our S&S cards then to the FTTF area to wait to embark with them.

We embarked a mere five minutes after the Diamonds and Platinums embarked.

Have a great cruise.

We do the same thing.