Back to back 2 ships

1498sg

Assuming you are talking about Port Everglades----the Regal will most likely be at terminal 2. If the other ship is at terminal 4 then you can walk between the two terminals. If it is at one of the other terminals, you might try asking at the passenger services desk during your first cruise if Princess will provide a transfer to the other ship. If not, take a cab.

When we boarded the Caribbean Princess in April, she was at terminal 19. Supposedly there had been a problem with another ship.

I read on these boards that Passenger Services put someone on an airport bus which dropped them off before leaving the terminal area. I'd go with the above--ask Passenger Services what they can do for you; if they can't make arrangements, Uber or a taxi can!

I did Crown to Regal back in February. I think I was at terminal 19 and had to go to 2. They pointed me right to the shuttle that went to the other side of the the port. It was like a 5 minute wait because the first shuttle filled up. I was hesitant to book two different ships but I'm glad I got two experience them both.

We went the opposite way, Regal to Crown, terminal 2 to terminal 19. There was a shuttle but expect to get a lot of "I don't know" answers when you ask. My advice is to get off the first ship earlier (think 10ish) rather than later (when they kick you out) as the shuttle service will end when they think the crowd has died down. Princess knows how many passengers are making the transfer but the ground operation isn't very efficient or organized in this regard. You have plenty of time if you have to resort to a taxi because they won't even let you check in until 1030 or 1100. Make sure you get to the correct terminal, we met a nice couple waiting in line and after talking with them for 5-10 minutes they realized they dropped their luggage at the wrong spot. :')

Before you go, check the port schedule at https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/. On our trip we had people move their cars from the parking lot near terminal 2 to one closer to terminal 19 only to discover that the Crown departed from terminal 19 but returned to terminal 2.:mad:

People who park their cars at the terminal while cruising must park near terminal 2. There is a shuttle to take them over to the other side, and you can jump on that shuttle. We have also done the walk, but it is cumbersome if you have a lot of baggage.

Don

We did a B2B on the Crown & Regal back in March. We were very lucky in that the Crown departed from Terminal 2 and returned to Terminal 19 (or 21 - I can't remember). The good news was that the Regal departed from Terminal 2. Since the Crown had departed from 2 originally, they had free shuttles over to Terminal 2 (I guess since people on the Crown had parked there). We took late disembarkation from Crown, hopped on the shuttle & boarded the Regal fairly early. Easy transfer. Worst case - we would've taken a cab between the two.

Has anyone done a ship to ship back to back cruise at San Pedro? I have sailed out of there several times from Pier 92 but never when there were two Princess ships in port the same day. From my observation I would think there would be no need of transportation to get from one ship to the other as Pier 92 and 93 are adjacent and it would be an easy walk. Am I correct?