Oasis cruise video

Great Job!

Made me tear up! Our son will be a junior in H.S. next year. Know those days are coming sooner than we think!

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for sharing your experience!;) Our DD is getting married this September and was thinking about a cruise ship wedding but opted for our local beach on the lake! Loved that song,:hearteyes: so sent it to her! Congrats and cheers!:cool:

nice video thanks for sharing , we thought of doing the window cave in sept . I would love to hear you thoughts either negative or positive about that excusion. thanks

The tour was wonderful but Cave is Limestone & very slick when wet. I wish I had brought my hiking shoes, instead of my tennis shoes. Our meeting time was 6:45 AM! Room service is only real option for breakfast. WindJammer opens at 6:30 and on Aft/deck 16 theatre is meeting spot Bow/deck 4

Plan on taking bottle water along. I picked up 23.7 bottles from Starbucks $$$. There was a lady selling (think 16 oz) water for $1 on the street where we loaded air conditioned bus...if only I had known! They handed out local made bags of kettle chips at the end, yum! Ask any questions you may still have.