Roatan excursions

MalissaG

I was needing some information on an excursion in Roatan. We are booked for an excursion with Victor Bodden for ziplining and the monkey sanctuary. My granddaughter has broken her ankle and is limited in her mobility. Can she get around using her small knee scooter and/or crutches? The information that I received from Bodden is that there would not be any problem with her mobility issues, but I would like some information from someone that has actually been to the area. Thank you for any information you can provide.

you asked this same question twice already & people replied

You can click on your CC I.D. top right corner then click on User Control panel the threads with new posts will show up

Best to contact the tour operator & ask him

We have done the zip line and monkey business with Bodden. I recall walking paths and steps for the zip line. And some of the platforms you had to do a running start. How will you get the crutches across on the zip line? Monkey business on his property was fairly level. Maybe a few steps or thresholds to cross. Don’t know if that is the Monkey Sanctuary you are referring too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife uses a transport chair to get around. We have done the monkeys a number of times and have had no problems getting around. We are in fact returning with our grandchildren next Wednesday. Have not done the zip lines so can not comment.