Wine pakkage/TV question

:confused:We are cruising in August in the mediteranian on the Oosterdam.

I booked a "4 bottle sommelier suite cellar no.1"wine pakkage.

However i could not see what wines are included or which wines we can order and were do we have to say what kind we like to have.

They will be deliverd in our stateroom when we arrive.

Or do we make the choise when we are on the ship?

My second question is: Are there still the tv's in the corner off the room or the flatscreens on the wall?

There is no clear information about that.

I know this are trivial things, but i like to be prepared and find out as much as i can before we cruise.

This is the pre-cruise fun i have.

:D

The package selection list you may find somewhere on the HAL website are just examples, and what is actually available on the ship usually differs. At dinner the first night you will be given a list of what they have. You do not have to choose all bottles the first night, but I think you may if you wish. (We did not.)

On the O'dam in Dec '16 we had a flat screen TV on the wall in a VF cabin, and I believe all cabins had them.

See http://halfacts.com/vista-class/8098-oosterdam-v/ and click on thumbnails to enlarge.

Edited by catl331

We had a VB cabin on the Oosterdam in November 2016, and they did have 48" flat screen TV's at the foot of the bed, mounted on the wall. The TV's are interactive, with about 6 live news and sports channels, and a large selection of movies. Because the movies are "on demand", if you start watching a movie, and then stop in the middle to go to dinner, you can resume where you left off when you come back. The movie selection is varied and broken down by genre. There are also local channels showing ship position, weather, bow and stern cameras, dining menus in the MDR and Lido, plus port channels and shopping. The live channels are CNBC, BBC World Service, FOX News, MSNBC, and 2 ESPN channels. There is also a live events channel for special events like Olympics, Super Bowl, World Series, etc.

On our past three cruises, they had a wine desk in the terminal with the selections available in each package. If they don't have one in the terminal, they'll surely have one on the ship. I'd wait to make my choices because the list on the ship might be different. We've had the list change between segments on a back to back already.