BLISS Alaska Maiden Voyage Travelogue

Motegi

I am surprised the existing terminal seemed to accommodate the Bliss and all the passengers. We enjoy watching sail away until our next cruise.

Great travel log. Thanks for taking the time to share.

In 2015, NCL signed a year 15 year lease and split the $30M cost up renovating the Bell Street Terminal to accommodate the Bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can leave anytime before the final call.

But I imagine that the customs line would be longer the later you choose to leave.

If you have time you could always disembark early, walk to Pike Place Market, and get a coffee or breakfast. Then catch a taxi from there.

Do you need to request the port valet papers or are they in your stateroom? We would like to use this on our Pearl cruise in 2 weeks. I’m reading so many different posts. Thanks for your help:)

Do you need to request the port valet papers or are they in your stateroom? We would like to use this on our Pearl cruise in 2 weeks. I’m reading so many different posts. Thanks for your help:)

The form is delivered to your stateroom along with the FreeStyle Daily. Or you can ask at Guest Services after you board.

FWIW, they were not delivered to my stateroom. In fact, after looking at other peoples postings of the paperwork received, each day, there was a lot that was not delivered to our stateroom. I have no idea why.

It appears you should get it very early in the cruise. If you don't get it by the 2nd day, I'd suggest going down to Guest Services.

Thank you so much for this amazing travelogue. Loved reading every word of it and seeing your fantastic photos!! Your pics and words caused me to change my Juneau excursion to the Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer from the Mendenhall/Salmon Bake excursion. I can hardly wait and am so glad you reported on it. I just hope we have as beautiful weather as you did when we go.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this.

I know there is a basic shuttle from the cruise terminal in Victoria to downtown. Do you happen

to recall what they charged for it. I've looked all over but can't find what it is. I'd like to bring some

Canadian currency along with me for various things and knowing the shuttle costs will factor in.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you. My Bliss hint document has grown from 5 to 6 pages. Great info that we have not received from other reports!

Is this a thread or personal document for you? If just for you, you should really consider posting it.

• 1 month later...
Stephanie at the mic who put all of this together for us!!!

FDC7882_B-_D39_D-4_ACC-_B249-_A400_A7_D11_BB0.jpg

0_EC1_E0_BE-_B1_DC-4673-_B659-363_E3331_F139.jpg

679754_A5-3_EC5-47_D6-8_B46-_F793_D662_A06_F.jpg

Ruben from the Havana Cast on stage:

C885_DF22-_F041-4_DAC-9_ECC-_FFDB59_B85409.jpg

YouTube star from Cruisin With Wheels on stage

E4_E8_FF55-_F758-4_D98-_B2_D5-0465_DBE6204_D.jpg

I just got a WOW

I needed a picture of a Ruben sandwich for my Jan 12 2019 Epic sailing page so I googled , O'sheehan's Ruben on NCL

google gave me the image of me and Ruben from the cast of Havana!!! Your picture pointing to your great blog and pictures!!! My friend Mel and I are on others.

Thansk for the great memories today.

Stephanie, Beverly Massachusetts