Crown & Anchor Points from a Cruise in 2005

Hi everyone,

After my most recent cruise I am at 29 pts which is obviously one short of being being at the Emerald level. When I go back in my cruise history, I notice that a cruise we took back in 2005 we only received 1 pt for. I was told by someone else that they only use to give 1 pt back then.

Does anyone have any experience with that or suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

After my most recent cruise I am at 29 pts which is obviously one short of being being at the Emerald level. When I go back in my cruise history, I notice that a cruise we took back in 2005 we only received 1 pt for. I was told by someone else that they only use to give 1 pt back then.

Does anyone have any experience with that or suggestions?

Thanks!

The website may show the value of "1", but that is a cruise credit, not a cruise point. That's just the way the website works, Royal never programmed it to denote credits or points. When the conversion from credits to points was made in 2011, that 1 credit became 7 points, plus a fudge factor.

You are right, it would help if I added correctly!!! They in fact gave 8 pts to it as the others were 7.

Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the quick answers, it is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Jason