Need info on Grand cabins A748 & A749

RubyLee

I’m considering booking one of these cabins for a 10 day Mexico cruise on the Grand Princess. These both are OV, with porthole, next to the Terrace pool. Hopefully someone will have stayed in one of these cabins and can give me some feedback. Is it noisy?

Thank you

I've never heard that it's noisy and have often thought of booking one of those cabins as my wife loves the aft pool. Instant access to the Terrace Pool, Al Fresco's, and HC. What's not to like? I've read that, while you do get light from the portholes, you pretty much have to work at it to get a view. I don't use the pools but Terrace Pool is my wife's favorite and I have been known to frequent the aft bar... ;)

I’m considering booking one of these cabins for a 10 day Mexico cruise on the Grand Princess. These both are OV, with porthole, next to the Terrace pool. Hopefully someone will have stayed in one of these cabins and can give me some feedback. Is it noisy?

Thank you

Terrace pool is adult only, although I have seen children in it. Very subdued area of the ship...but club one5 is 2 floors above and while I can't guarantee you'll hear it, you might.

I say go for it and tell us how it is!

I've been in the last inside (A744). The only noise I ever heard was them putting out the loungers, tables and chairs early in the morning. This lasted maybe 5-10 minutes. I was usually awake by then. Hubby said he never heard it. Your cabin looks like it might be under the very back of Horizon Court so you won't get the noise I heard. It looks like they should be quiet cabins. I'll be in A745 in a few weeks. The noise I heard early in the morning obviously didn't bother me too much lol.

I second that! I've been wondering about those cabins for years. :)

We walked around in that area, stopping at several areas in the hallway just to see if we could hear any noise. We didn’t. We also thought that would be a great place to book a cabin. Would love feedback from someone that has stayed in these cabins. I might even be interested in booking an inside cabin there because access to the outdoors is so handy.

I believe it's R737 on the Crown and Emerald we've booked more than once - interior - 3 cabins down from the door

be careful around the door, it's heavy, and has a pronounced 'lip' that prevents water from coming from the pool area down the stairs into the hallway, that you have to step over

never had a problem in that room - nice and quiet and dark for sleeping

I believe it's R737 on the Crown and Emerald we've booked more than once - interior - 3 cabins down from the door

be careful around the door, it's heavy, and has a pronounced 'lip' that prevents water from coming from the pool area down the stairs into the hallway, that you have to step over

never had a problem in that room - nice and quiet and dark for sleeping

Good to know ... thanks for you input.