Continual Issues with AZ's booking engine

AllisonJames

Is anyone else still having issues with AZ's booking engine? On Mozilla when I click to book a stateroom I get "please wait while we are processing your selections" and it just keeps spinning and nothing ever loads. On Internet Explorer I get to stateroom selection and only a partial page (showing blurry photos of inside and oceanview but not content) loads and then it freezes. I've tried clearing my history/cookies but that hasn't helped. Anyone have any ideas?

Same issue recently AllisonJ on both Mac and PC. Tried clearly my history and cookies to no avail. I ended up calling to book and spoke to a really helpful guy, miguel, and was off the phone within 10 mins, and had email confirmations immediatly. Really easy transaction and great customer interaction. David

Same issue recently AllisonJ on both Mac and PC. Tried clearly my history and cookies to no avail. I ended up calling to book and spoke to a really helpful guy, miguel, and was off the phone within 10 mins, and had email confirmations immediatly. Really easy transaction and great customer interaction. David

The website just went back to the same problem I had last month. It cleared up for awhile but now all I can get to are inside cabins. I was trying to see what the price for a verandah was since they are now offering $2000 OBC for those. No luck.

• 9 months later...

Wow, I experienced the same issue but here're some interesting conditions.

When I login with my User ID and Password and try to start the booking process, it stalls as some of you have described.

When I logout and book without being logged in the booking process works like a charm, meaning successful.  I tried this, logging in and logging out, multiple times with the same result.

I find it very odd and disconcerting that the site behaves that way, almost as if it's done intentionally to get you, a valid user, to call to make the booking.  That may or may not be the case but it's extremely frustrating nonetheless. 

Edited by germay0653

Just trying to do some research, to narrow down the choices, when comparing similar itineraries on different lines.  AZ, except for cabin and bath/shower size, seems great.  Looking at similar itineraries, Med in the fall of 2020, on Viking.  My wife and I want the most immersive cruise, excursion wise, but want a comfortable cabin, not cramped, too.  We're cake eaters, pun intended. 😊

4 hours ago, germay0653 said:

almost as if it's done intentionally to get you, a valid user, to call to make the booking.

I would now be calling, as the U.K. number is now a free phone number.