eDocs Puzzle

bobndee

We received our eDocs for our upcoming July cruise on the Eclipse. While looking through them I found something puzzling. One page has the heading "Travel Summary". The only thing on that page is a URL: www.GlobalRefund.com. When I try to follow that link I get an error message:

akwf0m.jpg

Does anyone know what is going on? What is Global Refund? Why is there a link to it (if it exists)? Why is the page effectively blank?

Inquiring minds want to know.

We received our eDocs for our upcoming July cruise on the Eclipse. While looking through them I found something puzzling. One page has the heading "Travel Summary". The only thing on that page is a URL: www.GlobalRefund.com. When I try to follow that link I get an error message:

akwf0m.jpg

Does anyone know what is going on? What is Global Refund? Why is there a link to it (if it exists)? Why is the page effectively blank?

Inquiring minds want to know.

For what it's worth have you contacted Celebrity?

Do you think it might have anything to do with getting a VAT tax refund?

Seeing as how I live in NC, I doubt that I've paid any VAT as yet.

And, no, I haven't contacted Celebrity yet - I find that people on CC tend to be more knowledgeable about things than most phone support people at Celebrity (if you can even get one on the phone).

Seeing as how I live in NC, I doubt that I've paid any VAT as yet.

And, no, I haven't contacted Celebrity yet - I find that people on CC tend to be more knowledgeable about things than most phone support people at Celebrity (if you can even get one on the phone).

Just a thought as you haven't received any advise from any CC posters yet. 295 views and only two responses. :rolleyes: I would call the Captain's Club desk and ask and not Celebrity's general customer support line.