Bringing Engel mugs on board?

We purchased a case of water for our cruise since we drink a lot of water. We wanted to bring our silver Engel mugs (30 oz) so we could walk around the ship with cold water. I know that upon boarding, they used to ask you to throw away any food or drinks. Will we have any issues bringing the mugs on board?

Has anyone done this in the past?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Just use their glasses to fill them. Most ships I've been on (don't remember on our RCCL one) have signs about not filling directly into reusable cups or bottles.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Forums mobile app

Good point I hate watching people fill up their bottles straight from the machine. HOWEVER, I think the OPS intention was to pour their on board purchased water into the mugs

Good point I hate watching people fill up their bottles straight from the machine. HOWEVER, I think the OPS intention was to pour their on board purchased water into the mugs

Yes! Exactly! I also wanted to know if we can walk on with empty mugs or should we pack them in the carry on?

Yes! Exactly! I also wanted to know if we can walk on with empty mugs or should we pack them in the carry on?
Either. We fly, so most times they are in my carry-on. If we've used them the day before coming early, then one might be in it's pouch on my purse or clipped to a backpack.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Forums mobile app

I took two Yeti cups last time on Oasis without an issue. I got drinks at the bar and poured them into the Yeti as it keeps them colder longer. I was also able to get two cocktails while at the bar so could fill up my cup. I had the drink package. At first I had to order one sit and wait a few for the next one. Then after the second day and a small ($) I was able to get two at almost the same time to fill up my cup.