Loyalty perks

maxydu

You will have to go through the process of Status Match.

If you click on Voyagers Club on MSC main page, it will describe same and have link to Status Match. When we made our reservation, we had not yet matched to Black. They transferred me to Voyagers Club and said I had to send pic of status. We are Platinum Plus on NCL so we just took pick of last invoice/eTicket from our cruise in March with our names and status listed.

iEmail indicating we were given BLACK Card arrived 2-3 weeks later. Went back to our reservation and added our numbers to account. Make sure they know you are Black before paying final invoice. We got 5% discount on cruise fare.

Thanks all....it appears our status match for Carnival Platinum will be Gold on MSC. Do you get credit for 25 sea days over the minimum Carnival Platinum requirement? (Ex......we have 100 sea days as opposed to the minimum 75 sea days).

I realize I could call, just thought someone might have already determined the process.....

Thanks all....it appears our status match for Carnival Platinum will be Gold on MSC. Do you get credit for 25 sea days over the minimum Carnival Platinum requirement? (Ex......we have 100 sea days as opposed to the minimum 75 sea days).

I realize I could call, just thought someone might have already determined the process.....

I would not look a gift horse in the mouth.

We are a hundred over the requirement for NCL. Just happy that MSC has this match program so that many of us can enjoy perks on their ships as first time cruisers.

Sea days are irrelevant on another line. MSC just look at your status.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would not look a gift horse in the mouth.

We are a hundred over the requirement for NCL. Just happy that MSC has this match program so that many of us can enjoy perks on their ships as first time cruisers.

Who is looking a gift horse in the mouth? Where do you see anything negative in my post?

I am merely trying to learn the facts about a program that as far as I know is the only one of its kind.

If I didn't think it wasn't a wonderful opportunity, I wouldn't be inquiring.

Play nice or get out out of the playground!