FTTF Port Everglades and Port Canaveral 2019

tytanbri

I am just checking to see if anyone ailing in 2019 out of either Port Everglades or Port Canaveral have FTTF listed in their excursions. The Carnival FAQ says it is available on ships through 2019. I have two cruises booked. One in January 2019 out of Port Everglades and one in June 2019 out of Port Canaveral. FTTF is not showing up as an excursion on either one. I am aware that they sell out and become unavailable but they are not even listed for either. I am just trying to see if they are available for other dates and just not for mine.

Thank you!

tytanbri

We're sailing out of Port Everglades in May '19 and it hasn't opened up for the Magic yet. It's opened up for sailings as far out as December 2019 but for some reason that particular ship/port hasn't opened up yet.

We're sailing out of Port Everglades in May '19 and it hasn't opened up for the Magic yet. It's opened up for sailings as far out as December 2019 but for some reason that particular ship/port hasn't opened up yet.

Thank you! We are on the Breeze in June.

I am just checking to see if anyone ailing in 2019 out of either Port Everglades or Port Canaveral have FTTF listed in their excursions. The Carnival FAQ says it is available on ships through 2019. I have two cruises booked. One in January 2019 out of Port Everglades and one in June 2019 out of Port Canaveral. FTTF is not showing up as an excursion on either one. I am aware that they sell out and become unavailable but they are not even listed for either. I am just trying to see if they are available for other dates and just not for mine.

Thank you!

tytanbri

Too early.

I called Carnival this morning asking about Pt. Canaveral FTTF release. I know they're merely customer service reps so I took what she said with a grain of salt.

In any case, I specifically asked if FTTF ever ISN'T released for some sailings, and she said that no, FTTF is always available for each sailing.

Then I inquired about my January 2019 sailing out of Pt. Canaveral and why it isn't out yet and she said it's still too early and to wait until "90 days" out from sailing which I found odd since there are FTTF out in other ports/sailings into late 2019 already.

She just advised to continue checking daily and that they sell out very quickly (duh). Don't know if she was merely appeasing me but she did state that it WILL be released....she just didn't know exactly when.

I called Carnival this morning asking about Pt. Canaveral FTTF release. I know they're merely customer service reps so I took what she said with a grain of salt.

In any case, I specifically asked if FTTF ever ISN'T released for some sailings, and she said that no, FTTF is always available for each sailing.

Then I inquired about my January 2019 sailing out of Pt. Canaveral and why it isn't out yet and she said it's still too early and to wait until "90 days" out from sailing which I found odd since there are FTTF out in other ports/sailings into late 2019 already.

She just advised to continue checking daily and that they sell out very quickly (duh). Don't know if she was merely appeasing me but she did state that it WILL be released....she just didn't know exactly when.

Last year when I booked for May 2018 out of Tampa, FTTF was available not long after I booked in May 2017. Now for our April 2019 out of PC, it's not showing up and I'm still getting the "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this port." message. :confused:

Last year when I booked for May 2018 out of Tampa, FTTF was available not long after I booked in May 2017. Now for our April 2019 out of PC, it's not showing up and I'm still getting the "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this port." message. :confused:

I wonder if 2019 sailings out of Tampa have FTTF out by now? Last year at this time I had FTTF for December sailing out of Pt. Canaveral but this year is delayed.

Strange that Carnival doesn't seem eager to take all that FTTF money from us, especially after raising the prices for it!

I wonder if 2019 sailings out of Tampa have FTTF out by now? Last year at this time I had FTTF for December sailing out of Pt. Canaveral but this year is delayed.

Strange that Carnival doesn't seem eager to take all that FTTF money from us, especially after raising the prices for it!

I know, It'll be almost $100 per cabin for our 8 day, but we'd still rather have it than not and really wish they'd quit stalling, hurry up and take my money! :')