Entrance to the Escape Studio Corridor.

Billzilla66

I've been looking around for information on how to enter the studio corridors on the Escape. I know you have to use your card to access it but where are the entrances located? I'll be on the 12th deck in cabin 12537, is the entrance door right next to my cabin? Also does anyone know if the door has a tendency to slam shut or does it swing quietly closed? I'm not to concerned, I can sleep through almost anything, but I am curious. Thanks for any replies.

There's doors from the outer hallways to the interior halls of the studios. Each floor had a door on either side - though one door was closer to the elevator. On the floor with the lounge a door from the hallway goes directly into the lounge. I'm not sure if there's a second door further down that goes into the halls as my room was never on the same floor. On the other ships they were self closing and not the silent type, similar to any cabin door but they are much wider.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The blank space next to 12537 is the stewards closet. When coming from the elevator lobby, the easiest way to your cabin is to enter the cabin hallway on the starboard side and go forward. The Studio entrance will be on the left where you see cabin 12571 on the deck plans...

I've been looking around for information on how to enter the studio corridors on the Escape. I know you have to use your card to access it but where are the entrances located? I'll be on the 12th deck in cabin 12537, is the entrance door right next to my cabin? Also does anyone know if the door has a tendency to slam shut or does it swing quietly closed? I'm not to concerned, I can sleep through almost anything, but I am curious. Thanks for any replies.