Need Help With Roll Call

LTC

A few days ago I started a roll call for the NCL Spirit March 28-April 7th cruise. When you go to the NCL Spirit Roll Call it shows the correct date, however when you go to the Find Your Roll Call forum it only shows two roll calls for March, the 7th and 17th of March and the March 7th roll call is showing the posts for the March 28th roll call. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks for any suggestions.

Did you happen to put the year in the title.....Norweigian ---Spirit --- March 28, 2019? followed by the description of the cruise?

Yes I did...NCL Spirit, Grand Mediterranean, March 28-April 7,2019. I thought I had the Caps Lock on and it wasn't, so it didn't come out in capital letters. Would that make a difference?

Message the mods and have them look at it

How do I do that? I looked to see if there was somewhere you could post if you needed a question answered but couldn't find any place to ask the mods.